Visual Communication & Multimedia
"The study conducted by the Visual Communication and Multimedia Research Group focuses on solving social problems and future issues such as anticipating the digital economy and culture-based industry"
Visual Communication and Multimedia Research Group focuses on developing scientific and visual communication skills based on critical thinking skills, aesthetics and creativity with the support of the latest technology. With problem solving orientation, Visual Communication and Multimedia Research Group pays attention to the study of the target audience in order to convey visual messages effectively. From this, the Visual Communication and Multimedia Research Group tries to answer social problems and future issues arising due to the presence of the media. The development of the digital economy and culture-based industry is the subject of the Visual Communication and Multimedia Research Group study.
Visual Communication and Multimedia Research Group focuses its research on:
Study of target audience & exploration of visual narrative
Digital technology with local content in the Indonesian visual language/tradition
Studies around but not limited to the digital economy & culture-based industries
Dr. Riama Maslan Sihombing, M.Sn.
- Dr. Agung Eko Budiwaspada,M.Sn
- Dr. Alvanov Zpalanzani, MM.
- Banung Grahita, S.Ds., M.Ds., Ph.D
- Dianing Ratri, M.Des.,Ph.D.
- Dody Achmad Nawawi, S.Sn., M.Si.
- Fadillah, S.Psi., M.Psi
- Firmanda Satria, M.Ds
- Hafiz Aziz Ahmad, S.Sn., M.Ds., Ph.D.
- Hendy Hertiasa, S.Sn., M.I.Kom
- Dra. Ifa Safira Mustikadara, M.Si
- Drs. Iman Sudjudi, M.Sn
- Dr. Intan Rizky Mutiaz, M.Ds.
- Dr. Irfansyah, M.Ds.
- Lies Neni Budiarti, S.Psi., M.Si.
- Dr. Naomi Haswanto, M.Sn
- Drs. Oki Hamka Suyatna,
- Dr. Pindi Setiawan, M.Si.
- Triyadi Guntur Wiratmo, S.Sn., M.Sn