Human & Interior Space
"Humans and space are two things that are inseparable. Research of Human and Interior Space Research Group focus on efforts to create a better relationship between space and humans in the midst of life"
Human and Interior Space Research Group examines how humans relate to space and their environment. Spatial and environmental issues are important and have a significant role in improving human living standards. Apart from working in the theoretical field, Human and Interior Space Research Group also studies the practical field. It strives to create interior designs that are corresponding with human needs focusing on three things, health, safety, and welfare.
The research topics carried out by the Human and Interior Space Research Group can be classified into:
that focuses on historical/modern objects related to aspects of function, aesthetics, and cultural values.
An exploratory research
that focuses on the phenomenon of interaction between users (families, consumers, workers) and the environment related to historical values, beliefs, ideologies, emotions, morals, ethics, myths, and materials
that focuses on environmental factors that can potentially affect humans such as the influence of ambient (colour, light, music, thermal, aroma) on users in public spaces (museums, cafes, shops, hospitals, even colour trends and other visual styles).
that are intended to examine the effectiveness of a design process, design methods, and learning processes in design education.
Drs. Prabu Wardono, M.Ds., Ph.D.
- Dr. Andriyanto Wibisono, M.Sn.
- Arsaika Widasati, S.Ds., M.Ds., MA.
- Bagus Handoko, S.Sn., M.T.
- Drs. Budi Isdianto, M.Sn.
- Deny Willy Junaidy, MT., Ph.D.
- Dr. Dona Saphiranti, MT.
- Dwi Hatmojo Danurdoro, S.Ds.,MT.
- Dr. Gregorius Prasetyo Adhitama, M.Sn.
- Dr. Kharista Astrini Sakya, S.Ds. M.Ds.
- Kukuh Rizki Satriaji, S.Ds.,MT.
- Miranti Sari Rahma, ST.,M.Ds.
- Mutiara Ayu Larasati, S.Ds., M.Ds.
- Dr. Tendy Yulisca Ramadin, MT.
- Yogie Candra Bhumi, S.Ds.,M.Ds.
- Yuki Agriardi Koswara, S.Ds. MA.
- Dr. Yuni Maharani, S.Ds., MT.