Human & Industrial Products Design
"Human and Industrial Product Design Research Group examines how to create a product that is not only beneficial for humans, but also for civilization"
The Human and Industrial Products Design Research Group focuses on developing the science and expertise of designing, planning, and manufacturing functional objects and their relationship to humans. This is based on two aspects of the study, the study of human comfort and industrial principles.
The research developed by Human and Industrial Products Design Research Group include but are not limited to:
Industrial Product Design and Human Factors (Human Factors in Industrial Design)
Industrial Product Design and Technological Innovation (Industrial Design Engineering)
Industrial Product Design and Environmental Studies (Eco-industrial Design)
Desain Produk Industri & Studi Kebudayaan (Industrial Design & Culture)
Dr.Achmad Syarief, S.Sn.,M.Sc.
- Dr. Adhi Nugraha, MA
- Drs. Agus Karya Suhada, M.Sn
- Dr. Arianti Ayu Puspita, M.Ds.
- Bismo Jelantik Joyodiharjo, S.Sn., M.Sn
- Deddy Wahyudi, ST., M.Eng., Ph.D.
- Dr. Dwinita Larasati, MA.
- Harmein Khagi, S.Ds., M.Ds.
- Dr. Imam Damar Djati, S.Sn., M.Sn.
- Intan Prameswari, M.Ds.
- Meirina Triharini, M.Ds., Ph.D.
- Dr. Muhammad Ihsan DRSAS, S.Sn.,M.Sn
- Dr. Nedina Sari, M.Sn
- Slamet Riyadi, M.Ds., Ph.D.
- Dr. Yannes Martinus Pasaribu, M.Sn